How Do I Add My Cost of Goods Sold?
Fetcher is smart enough to automatically calculate your Amazon sales and Amazon-specific expenses,
Fetcher can’t accurately calculate profitability without knowing your Cost of Goods and Inbound Shipping.
It is critical that you add Cost of Goods and Inbound Shipping for every product you sell on Amazon.
- Cost of Goods: Cost of labor and materials to produce your product
- Inbound Shipping: Cost of shipping your product from the production site
To add Cost of Goods and Inbound Shipping...
- Select the Expenses page from right-hand column
- Enter your Cost of Goods per Unit and Inbound Shipping Cost per Unit in the text boxes
- Enter the date that these costs became effective
Now Fetcher can calculate your true profits!